to all people
We are Classmethod (Thailand) Co., Ltd., a corporation having its registered office at 213/4 Asoke Towers, Room B, 5th Floor, Sukhumvit 21 Road, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110. We are acting as a Data Controller for any information collected through Our Services.
We collect the following type of information about you:
• Information which you choose to provide to us through Our Services
• Information collected as you use Our Services
• Information provided from third parties
We collect and use this information to:
• provide Our Services, like creating your account of Our Services, verifying your user ID and password, charging fees and other payment relating to Our Services
• maintain and improve Our Services, like tracking system failure and troubleshooting, improving the functions of Our Services
• develop new products or services, like developing a new function of Our Services or new services based on your usage activity or inquiry from you
• provide ads, like showing ads of our or advertisers’ new products or services which you might be interested
• measure and analyze performance, like measuring and analyzing your visits to and activity on Our Services
• communicate with you, like notifying you of amendments in Our Services, responding to inquiries from you
• protect Us, our users, and the public, like detecting, preventing, and responding to unauthorized use of your account, fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm Us, you, other users, or the public, investigating or addressing claims or disputes relating to Our Services
• comply with a law to which we are subjected
• prepare historical documents or archives for public interest, or to research or statistics
Some of information is necessary to be provided for compliance with laws, or conclusion of contract with us, or performing a contractual obligation with us. If you do not provide such information, you may not use the whole or part of Our Services.
Your information is shared with:
• Our Affiliates
• Amazon Web Services, Inc., or other business partners having business alliance or inter-system collaboration with us
• third-party service providers performing services to help our operations, such as customer support, technical support, or customer management
• third-party IT service providers, such as provider of data storage service or business communication platform service
• third-party advertising service providers
Your information is shared with:We retain your Personal Data until it is no longer necessary to fulfil the purposes of collecting your Personal Data, or until you request us to erase or destroy your Personal Data. We may be required to retain certain information in order to comply with the laws which we are subject to.
Regarding your Personal Data which we collect and store, you have the rights to:
• request access to and obtain copy of your Personal Data
• receive your Personal Data or request us to send or transfer your Personal Data to other Data Controllers by the automatic means
• object the collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data
• request to erase, destroy, or anonymize your Personal Data
• request to restrict the use of your Personal Data
• request correction or update of your Personal Data
• withdraw the consent which you have given to us
• complain to expert committee with respect to our processing of Personal Data
If you are located in the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom (the “European Countries”), you have certain rights and protections under the applicable law regarding the processing of your “personal data” as defined in the applicable law.
You may contact us through the contact details.
Copyright © 2021 Classmethod (Thailand) Co., Ltd . All rights reserved.